Guernsey Ground Staff
Aurigny is able to offer a variety of positions in Guernsey. Often no prior experience is necessary as full on the job training is provided. If a position requires you to operate airside please be mindful of the pre employment requirements such as a 5 year employment history and possibly a clean driving licence depending upon the position.
Opportunities at the airport include:
- Ramp Agents – responsible pre aircraft arrival checks; loading and off-loading bags from the aircraft; push backs of aircraft and pre departure checks
- Dispatchers – Coordinating the safe and on time arrival and departure of aircraft; responsible for timely passing of load control information and managing scheduled turnarounds in accordance with strict guidelines and procedures.
- Customer Services – responsible for passenger check-in and service. Presentation of correct aircraft weight and balance information, collecting excess baggage charges
- Duty Manager – manages the Station and teams on shift at any one time
- Administration Assistant - Supporting the operation from behind the scenes
- De Icing/Ramp Agent - responsible pre aircraft arrival checks; loading and off-loading bags from the aircraft; push backs of aircraft and pre departure checks with an additional responsibility of de icing in the winter months
There are currently no positions available.
Please note that in the interests of efficiency, applications that do not meet the above criteria will not be retained, other than applications from locally resident applicants who anticipate gaining the necessary qualifications.