Aurigny is able to offer a variety of positions both at the Airport and support roles based at our offices in La Planque Lane, Forest. Often no prior experience is necessary as full on the job training is provided. If a position requires you to operate airside please be mindful of the pre employment requirements such as a 5 year employment history and possibly a clean driving licence depending upon the position.
Airline management include:
- Accounts Clerks
- Regulatory Compliance - responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance (EASA, UK CAA)
- Administration Assistance across all departments
- Human Resources
- Training Co-ordinator (flight crew)
- Crewing Officer
- Flight Operations (based in Alderney)
To manage and be responsible for the Flight Ops technical library, manage flight documentation and reports, and control the departmental general administration.
• Be responsible for the production, maintenance, and delivery of the Flight Ops technical library, in particular the Ops Manual Parts A, B’s, C, D & E and Crew Handbook
• Work with the owners of each publication for efficient and timely production
• Work with Total AOC for the delivery of the library to all concerned
• Be responsible for the day to day relationship with Total AOC for Flight Ops
• Be responsible for the various notices to all crew (technical input from managers)
• Manage and coordinate regulation changes with Total AOC and the Flight Ops managers to maintain Ops Manual compliance
Flight Documentation and Reports
• Be responsible for tracking, reporting and maintaining records as per OMA Section 7
• Manage return flight documentation (including crew comments)
General Flight Ops Administration
• Be responsible for booking and coordinating all departmental logistics
• Manage and coordinate all departmental invoices, expenses and cost management
• Manage all departmental mail
• Take ownership of Crewroom facilities
• Take ownership of stationary cupboard
• Manage the pilot uniform process
• Any other administration tasks for the Flight Ops department as overseen by the HOOC
• Maintain the Local Procedures Manual for the role and ensure delivery
Essential Skills -
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PDF and Excel
• Must be able to oversee and manage external contractors/providers
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including diaries and emails)
• Must be self motivated and work well in a team environment
• Must have a good telephone manner
• Flexible approach to working hours as necessary
• Ideally have aviation experience, but this is not essential as full training will be provided
• Be well organised with good attention to detail
• Be proactive in approach to all responsibilities with ability to work on own initiative and to specific deadlines
• Ability to recognise and deal with challenges promptly and efficiently
• Demonstrates qualities of self motivation and professionalism, with the ability and willingness to take on extra responsibility
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to work alone and uses own initiative to manage workload ensuring targets are met.
• Educated to GCSE Standard
• A basic Police Clearance Certificate deemed satisfactory to Aurigny
Telephone 07585 281800
Amanda Hobart – HR Manager
Telephone 01481 268814
Aurigny is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
All about you: Friendly, approachable, keen to support your colleagues and the Company wherever possible and beyond the requirements of your role. You will take pride in delivering a high level of customer service both internal and external and be willing and able to adapt to change. A supporter of our VALUES both internally and externally is paramount to you succeeding within our Company.
PROUD OF YOU PROUD OF OUR AIRLINE
Our PEOPLE have the potential to achieve, to soar higher and further than they believed possible.
Our culture is one of RESPECT, inspiration and excellence from the ground to the clouds.
With their energy and commitment, our teams on land and in the air make our airline OUTSTANDING.
We operate with integrity, transparency, honesty and dependability; we stand UNITED as one. Safety is paramount, central to everything we do.
We are prepared to go the extra mile to DELIVER a service to our customers that we are PROUD of.
Please note that in the interests of efficiency, applications that do not meet the above criteria will not be retained, other than applications from locally resident applicants who anticipate gaining the necessary qualifications.